söndag, september 09, 2007

Ur Arkivet: Märkliga Mail Jag Fått, Part Deux.

söndag, september 09, 2007
Ja, jag tar mitt kulturella ansvar och publicerar härmed det andra mailet som skickades till mig från honom som vi nu med gott samvete kan kalla vår favorit-spanjor.


On the radio...

Hola ojos bonitos... I just arrived from the radio... we are in a program called "Pop diary" with my band.. and ok... It sounded three songs from the band and we gave more than 40 free tickets for the concert we play tomorrow...
Quickly I run at home, today there is a wild wind in Madrid and at six o clock is night... now I´m listening "Ten storey love song" of stone roses... I need something happens in my life...

Anyway, they are strange days for me... Maybe I´m very sensitive person and when I feel bad for the behaviour of someone or the people in general... I´m more & more strange...

In the other hand, I could feel in the interview that my head was in other place... I´m not really sure that my dream in this world is my band...(But maybe is the medium) I was thinking about you, the words that sometimes we have between us and the exotic distance that makes we are so close and so far...

I thought that my dream is walking with someone like you ... someone common and different in the same time, see the things in the world like a child again and share cuddles and sweet kisses in the night in a sweet hot bed... Where is the door to that world.... are you there...?

5 kommentarer:

eff sa...

En spansk Embryo med extra mycket lök och läsk(ighet).

Victor sa...

här fick han verkligen till det: "the exotic distance.."

Johanna sa...

Eff: Haha, exakt.

Victor: Mm, it makes we are so close and so far! Observera även the words we sometimes share between us, alltså dom wordsen var ju exklusivt hans. Hahaha!

Like A Bad Girl Should sa...

mwaahahahaha ajg kommer ihåg när de här var färska. de är fortfarande underbara.

obs, bästa wordveren ever: yldbknui

Johanna sa...

Taxi: Jag kommer ihåg hur vi (asså du och jag) satt och läste dom högt och gapskrattade. Such heartless bitches.. Men kanske borde ha matat hans ego och svarat, för vårt eget höga nöjes skull menar jag.